We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Immigration, Tourist Visa

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Minnewawa, mn
Immigration, Tourist Visa

This was reported today, Nov. 18, on another Mazatlan forum.

There were lengthy delays at the Mazatlan airport due to North of Border airlines not having the new immigration forms. It was stated that it was taking about an hour and a half for people to have their passport approved.

Does anyone have any first hand, on the ground info on this issue?

San Francisco...
reviews: 68
1. Re: Immigration, Tourist Visa

It's been discussed on several other Mexican forums also over the last few months. If the plane you're on doesn't have the forms to fill out while in flight, you have to do it at the airport. This happens occasionally traveling to foreign countries. Makes for bigger lines when more than one flight arrives at the same time. Nothing to be upset about or ruin your vacation over.

Morris, Illinois
reviews: 11
2. Re: Immigration, Tourist Visa

We flew in US airways and were given a English and Spanish form and told to copy from the English form. There was a shortage of the English forms but I filled out the wife's on the English one and then just filled mine out. The forms were all a little different from last year but still relatively simple. I can't imagine the forms requiring more than a few minutes to complete IF you have a pen. Maybe that was the holdup, 80 or so people getting off the plane and only one pen....

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 89
3. Re: Immigration, Tourist Visa

Can we get it on line?

San Francisco...
reviews: 68
4. Re: Immigration, Tourist Visa

I have not seen a downloadable one for US citizens that would be considered acceptable to Mexican immigration.

5. Re: Immigration, Tourist Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 16, 2013