We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Jewelry Shops

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 28
Silver Jewelry Shops

My wife and I go to Mazatlan almost every year and I always like to purchase her a nice peice of silver jewelry. I've found a few shops that sell some good quality items but we like to explore and we're always on the hunt for something unusual.

I'm not talking about the cheap crap that gets husstled up and down the Gold Zone. Very little of that is actually silver when they keep adding another peice to the bundle to close the deal.

Does anyone know of a shop where they have purchased jewelry and feel confident that the goods are of good quality and are authentic?

Mazatlán, Sinaloa...
reviews: 6
11. Re: Silver Jewelry Shops

:Gracias .....Gillian

Im happy to see you are recommending us, Real McCoy ; happy to read this and thanks a lot and just to finish:

People came to Mazatlan we are great people! visist our stores or visist other stores, but came and enjoy Mazatlan we love to have you here again.. thanks again Gillian

ATTE:

JUAN JOSE HUESO

Real McCoy C.E.O.

...... YOUR SILVER MAN!!!

Saginaw, Minnesota
reviews: 53
12. Re: Silver Jewelry Shops

My wife has been using Paco at Here is Paco and Paco's Bling Bling for a very long time, not only have we bought some nice Silver pieces but have also ordered custom gold jewelry from him. We have found him to not only be honest but very knowledgeable. He has also been able to provide us with the less expensive rings/necklaces for the kids/grandchildren that is usually lost within a day or so.

California
13. Re: Silver Jewelry Shops

The safest area for shopping silver is the small mall where Panchos Restaurant is. All the stores in that area have been there a long time and compete with each other while selling top quality jewelry. My wife's favorite is the last one literally across from Panchos kitchen. Over the years she and her friends have purchased many things there and never had a problem with it being real silver or holding up.

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 22
14. Re: Silver Jewelry Shops

Here is Paco is fair value as is Paco Bling. The beach vendors also carry decent selection that passes the magnet test as well. Honestly, some at better prices than Paco's. Leonard, a largish man working the beach in front of PB Maz carries a great selection and everything we bought from him was competitive priced and solid silver. Believe me when I say my wife bought from all of them... Every one. 😎 do not be shy with your magnet but you will be pleasantly surprised that Paco nor "most" of the beach vendors get repeat customers for a reason. Leonard was like a long lost best friend to many regulars that bought from him for years... Paco, better selection maybe - but very fair guy.

Ha, I sound like a long time Maz expert... But I am not, just a recent customer and observer of what I saw.

Edited: 7:05 pm, May 15, 2013
Illinois
reviews: 619
15. Re: Silver Jewelry Shops

My favorite is Casa Juilliard which was called Sombrero. Juliette is tHe owner and she has really high quality items. You are going to pay more than many of the other shops, but the minute you walk in you will know that it is great quality. We have been to about 18 cities in Mexico and this is my favorite shop for silver. We have been to Taxco and while they have many many great shop, Casa Juilliard is like 2 or 3 of the Taxco shops in one nice big shop. It is on the same street as Pancho's on the beach. Right before you go up the steeps to go to Pancho's you will notice a nice big shop on your left. That is it. She will buzz the door to let you in. Also she opens at 10 a.m. And is closed on Sunday.

16. Re: Silver Jewelry Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 20, 2014