We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kirkland,Wa.
How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

We are Bruce and Christine from Kirkland,Wa. and our count down is 47 days.We will be staying at The Playa Mazatlan for the 23rd year in a row.Keep this topic going.

Bruce

Edited: 1:57 pm, September 17, 2012
Crandon, Wisconsin
1. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

41 Days for Mel, Donna and MiMi from Wisconsin

Canada
reviews: 38
2. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

115 days until we hang out at Stone Island Gardens.

S.

3. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:48 am, January 29, 2013
Morris, Illinois
reviews: 15
4. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

56 more days until we arrive, several new experiences planned this year, 1. a few days at Suites Lindamar, 2. trying AI at Granada, (wont have to leave the beach for lunch) My friend Rudy will make sure I walk back to the room wobbly. 3. A few new restaurants that we haven't tried. Can't wait to get there!

Ontario, Canada
reviews: 7
5. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

ah gee I thought it was less than the 120 I just counted...looking very much forward to our two month stay in paradise!

washington
6. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

Hi, Bruce & Christine. We are Monte & Gretchen, from Centralia,Wa. We arrive at the Playa,in 53 days. There are 7 of us , coming down this year! We started coming to Mazatlan, in 1983, but didn't start staying at the Playa, until about 12 years ago, we now wish we had found it sooner. We refer to the Playa, as our Mazatlan home, We are excited to see where they have built the , additional restaurants, that Mazi, reported about! We stay on the north end of the comlpex,beach front. If you see a tall, grayed hair guy, with a pony tail, early 60's, that could be me! Say hi, we will have a drink, and trade , stories about Mazatlan!---------- Enjoy!

Kirkland,Wa.
7. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

WashingtonTheFamily,I sent you a PM.

Bruce

Edmonton, Canada
8. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

72 days! Wow thats too long but will be staying 4 months & no snow.

South Dakota
reviews: 7
9. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

149 days and counting!!!!!!!

We know we are going to Mazatlan just not sure yet where we are staying.

Once you book the trip the suspense is over!!!!!!

Still watching for deals and it really is early yet.

Something will grab us all soon!!!!

3 couples still deciding.

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
10. Re: How Many Days Till You Go To Mazatlan?

I'll be there on Ocotber 18th for a quick 8 nights. I just wanted to send a shout out to Guillermo Espinoza who works at El Cid El Moro. I just sent him an e-mail this morning asking for an early check-in because of my flight time and he responded in about an hour. He is always very helpful. I am so ready! Hopefully the fishing will be as good as it has been in past Octobers. If anybody wants to share a boat, deep-sea or panga the 21st-24th shoot me a pm.

Edited: 7:57 pm, September 17, 2012