We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Platinum Resort?

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mullan Idaho
Ocean Platinum Resort?

This apparently the new name, or admintrative company, that took over for Grand Bay in Mazatlan. I'm trying to get reservations at our timeshare (Isla Mazatlan) or another comparable place but as usual, communication is extremely difficult.

Anyone have any news about them?

9 replies to this topic
Mazatlan, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 8
1. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

Yes, but none good. If you read all the posts about this development, under all it's different names, you will see there is nothing there but a scam. Sorry.

Mullan Idaho
2. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

They are apparently operating again, however, this time under the name Ocean Plaza, with an office and phone number even! Karla Nieto is gone but Jose Lopez remains. It would be nice to know where the actual office is located.

wa state
reviews: 3
3. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

When we were in Mazatlan in early June the "office" was in the area under the restraunt, they were "remodeling' some of the units so were not accepting any guests at that time but were actively trying to sell more timeshares.

I talked with 3-4 different couples that had attended their presentation & said they did not get paid the amount the were promised by the shark on the street.

Go figure.

Langley, British...
4. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

i used to sell timshares in mazatlan more than 50% are out right scams ..told you soo lol

wa state
reviews: 3
5. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

"i used to sell timshares in mazatlan more than 50% are out right scams ..told you soo lol"

Now there's something a man can hang his hat on.

Edited: 9:01 pm, August 24, 2012
sandiego
6. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

try to call 669 1 76 78 59 or info@oceanplatinumresort.com

or info@oceanplaza.com.mx they answer me all ready

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 37
7. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

Son un verdadero fraude.-

Guadalajara, Mexico
reviews: 37
8. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

Yo caí en el garlito de estas gentes Grand Bay Resort y de verdad han sido un total fraude, solo me estafaron y han cambiado diferentes administraciones, asi como numeros telefonicos y correos electronicos, inclusive ahora como Ocean Platinum Resort ya no se puede hablar al numero 669 176 7859 porque nadie contesta, en fin un verdadero fraude.-

Roseburg, Oregon
9. Re: Ocean Platinum Resort?

not sure if this is still ongoing but

we purchased in April 07. Have never been able to reach anyone since we returned home. Now it looks like another company may be in there. Going to do some research. Any info is appreciated.

capri Moore

Reply to: Ocean Platinum Resort?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted