We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Ten

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 156
Day Ten

Okay, I know that this was the day that loyal followers were looking forward to but I'm not allowed to talk about it - yet! I'll let you know as soon as I can. Suffice it to say we had a good day, the condos were beautiful and hopefully this, in some small way, is positive for Mazatlan. Heading to either La Palapa for the party tonight (thanks Mazzi for the tip) and or to the fireworks with our "entourage" in tow. Might see a few of you there!

Vancouver Island...
reviews: 17
1. Re: Day Ten

Waiting with bated breath!! Best of luck!

Edmonton, Canada
2. Re: Day Ten

Thanks snowgirls. It was a bit of a surreal experience! More to follow.

Mazatlan, Mexico
reviews: 7
3. Re: Day Ten

Is this like one of those cliff hangars......stay tuned for more on this story!! ha ha ha

Saint Paul...
reviews: 59
4. Re: Day Ten

SunSeeker37 - it has been a hoot to follow your trip! Thanks for taking the time update us! Will be waitingto hear about your adventure! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Edmonton, Canada
5. Re: Day Ten

Harleytravels - thanks so much. I'm glad you have enjoyed my posts! More to come.

Wish It, Was A...
6. Re: Day Ten

Applause ((((())))) take big old BOW>>>> SunSeeker!

You have spoiled us all with your great TR's !

Keep having as much fun writing and we do reading!!

MBL

Edmonton, Canada
7. Re: Day Ten

Thanks MBL I appreciate it.

Ended off day ten with dinner at La Palapa. I had fajitas wasn't overly impressed. But the crew came and took some footage of the band and the people dancing. Then down to the fireworks for some more footage. We called it a night and alas our fifteen minutes of fame came to an end.

Edmonton, Canada
8. Re: Day Ten

Too funny. We don't have CBC following us on this tirp but they do want to do a story on me back home. It's late, I've had lots of wine, I'll probably be embarrassed that I "renewed" these old posts tonight. Why didn't TA just close them so I couldn't bring them back up!

Clearly the four or five posts on the Mazatlan Forum weren't enought to keep, at least me, stimulated coming up to a new trip!

9. Re: Day Ten

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013