We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 94
Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

So that about sums up our day yesterday. Hung out by the pool then headed down to Fat Fish for lunch which was absolutely incredible!! See my post under the Fat FISH thread. Then headed back to the pool until it was time to hit the parade.

We were lucky enough to go with some Mexican friends who really know how to do it right. We arrived to a roped off area of tables and chairs and were quickly treated to an amazing home cooked meal including the best refried beans I've ever tasted. The beer and wine was flowing and it was great - except for that little thing about me hating crowds!!! Ah, I was a trouper and hung in there. The bus ride home was a little rough though - full, slow and remember all that wine I drank (if you know what I mean!)

All in all another great day . . . And then there's tomorrow.

Canada
reviews: 6
1. Re: Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

Isn't fat fish a good value!! I know what you mean aabout the buses some are so fast others just go along at a slow pace but the braking is pretty crazy sometimes!!! Glad you are having a good time love to hear your posts.

Edmonton, Canada
2. Re: Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

Thanks mazatlanfan. Hope your upcoming trip is just as amazing as ours has been!

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 25
3. Re: Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

Glad to hear that the food at Fat Fish is still great. We're heading down to Maz in 3 weeks. Hope the sun is out. Looking forward to a great rib dinner and some cerveza. What's the cost on the rib dinner these days? Do they still have Happy Hour?

Edmonton, Canada
4. Re: Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

Ribs are still 2 for 1 for 160 pesos with happy hour from 1 - 2 and 5 - 6.

Edmonton, Canada
5. Re: Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

Looking forward to another great visit at Fat Fish on this trip! Great food and great value!!

6. Re: Day Nine Fat Fish, the Pool and the Parade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013