We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

Quiet day for the most part - until later of course when I get too much wine into me and force Rafael to let me sing with him! But I'll get to that in a bit!!

Started the day out by meeting the crew for breakfast at Loco's Loco's. Enjoyed the usual and then headed back to the resort,braved the weather and clocked some pool time. Not tanning weather but at least there's free wifi so all was not lost.

Went back to Loco's Loco's for an early dinner so we could get out to Gus Gus at the Marina for the start of Rafael's show. I had the cordon bleu for the first time and it was very good. My friend had the Loco's Loco's shrimp for the first time (sauteed in white wine with onions and peppers) which was also very good. My husband just had a burger but enjoyed it as well.

Then out to Gus Gus for the music (not the food) but the wine was good and the service was outstanding!! The guys out there took good care of us. And as I said I think poor Rafael cringes when he sees me coming cuz he knows he'll inevitably have to relinquish his mic for one or two songs! He's always a great sport and obliges me. So we had a fun night of dancing and singing ( nothin gets a crowd going like a great rendition of Sweet Caroline by Rafael!!)

So another great day. It was supposed to be our last day but we extended our trip at first until Tuesday and then until Thursday so the CBC news crew could get here and follow us on our condo search. So much more food reports to come!

We have an interesting morning planned for tomorrow so tune back in for day eight!

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
771 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

I'm not bored at all! I am really enjoying following you along your vacation... Looks like a beautiful day there today (o: Enjoy!

Mazatlan, Mexico
Level Contributor
755 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

have you tried Waters Edge yet?? I like it but have only gone once. Will try again in April.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
980 posts
79 reviews
3. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

LOL-bored with your reports, sunseeker57? NO WAY

California
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
4. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

Take heart SunSeeker, the tanning weather is coming back. Just in time for you to be indoors with the TV crew, looking at condos.....;^)

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
5. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

You guys are hilarious and I have comments for you all:

Snowgirls - thanks so much!

Sunfunme - you clearly are not paying attention! We went to Water's Edge last Sunday for the best eggs benny. You must review all previous trip reports and commit them to memory! Lol

Houstonmom - you just aged me by 20 years (well really only 13 years now because I've had that name for seven years but seriously I'm on vacation - supposed to be losing years not gaining them!) If I'm not mistaken I think you arrive tomorrow. Have a great time!

AguaMaz - I'll stay out on the deck looking at the 180 degree views of the Malecon and tan out there! My husband can check out the closet space!

Edited: 10:28 pm, February 18, 2012
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
6. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

Funny old posts. When there are so few posts on the Mazatlan Forum and TA doesn't close the old ones we just have to recycle the old ones!

Montreal
Level Contributor
24 posts
7. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

oh how i miss Mazatlan!! i enjoy reading your reports, i'm not bored at all!!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
202 reviews
8. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

Good! It's been so quiet on the Mazatlan forum the last few days. Just nine days till I'm back and able to write new posts!

9. Re: Day Seven - Are You Bored Yet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013