We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spray Paint Art

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Cloud...
Spray Paint Art

Do the guys still do this on the sidewalk in the Golden Zone? Wasn't it near where Ernie Tomatoes used to be? That was always so fun to watch. If they are still doing it, I would recommend it to any first time Mazatlan visitors.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 75
1. Re: Spray Paint Art

Didn't see any spray painting guys last year :( That was one of the 1st "really cool" things we experienced in Mazatlan during our first visit in 2007. It kinda

set the benchmark, and I miss it.

wa state
reviews: 3
2. Re: Spray Paint Art

I bet they are still around, generally near the old Ernies Tomatoes on Fri & Sat nights.

Saint Paul...
reviews: 59
3. Re: Spray Paint Art

We too enjoy them and have bought a couple paintings. Have not seen them for a couple years, during a few trips. They also used to be just outisde the DQ on the corner and one time saw them near the old Lone Tree building.

San Francisco...
reviews: 68
4. Re: Spray Paint Art

The guy was out by seashell city this last Nov/Dec painting away with his cans of paint.

Sacramento...
5. Re: Spray Paint Art

Yes- I stayed at the El Cid Marina last week and there was a guy there with his wife doing awesome spray paint art outside the front lobby. I think he went by Calos Picasso or something like that. He was there on Monday and Friday

South Dakota
reviews: 7
6. Re: Spray Paint Art

He was in front of Sr. Frogs across the street from the Shrimp Factory a couple weeks ago when we were in Mazatlan. We watched him for some time. It is fun to watch the paintings develop.

Millsboro, Delaware
reviews: 26
7. Re: Spray Paint Art

We saw them there on the 8th or 9th.

Minnesota
reviews: 73
8. Re: Spray Paint Art

I was looking for them last month and never came across them. Maybe they move around depending the flow of tourists? I purchased a few of their paintings and wanted to buy more...

California
9. Re: Spray Paint Art

For many years the spray paint artists were consistently set up more or less across the street from Panchos...a few doors down from Sea Shell City. However presently you got it exactly right, they move around now and go with the flow of tourists.

Minnesota
reviews: 73
10. Re: Spray Paint Art

It was a bummer not to find them. It is so cool to watch their talent in action...