We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 14
Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

www.noroeste.com.mx/publicaciones.php…

Check out Mazatlan's big, fancy, new beach cleaning machine, apparently the most modern and largest available on the market (made in Germany) which will be travelling the route from Fisherman's Monument to Cerritos point every day, doing a deep cleaning down to 40 cm. below the surface. So, if you hear a rumbling sound while suntanning, ....heads up.

Photos: www.noroeste.com.mx/ver_fotos.php…

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 31
1. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

Looks like a fine investment. I like that the workers will share in recovery of jewelry ;-)

Houston, Texas
reviews: 79
2. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

That's an impressive piece of equipment!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 11
3. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

Yes it is impressive. It reminds me of a Zamboni.

Carson City, Nevada
reviews: 5
4. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

"Looks like a fine investment. I like that the workers will share in recovery of jewelry ;-)'

That's going to be potentially quitet profitable and the beaches will be cleaner, not that they look bad now. A win-win!

Mazatlán
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 14
5. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

Yes, it's all good, and the machine will be put to the big test when Semana Santa rolls around. We are hoping to spot it doing it's thing, in person, soon.

Edited: 12:59 pm, October 06, 2011
Saint John, Canada
reviews: 3
6. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

I wonder what they'll do with all the stuff they'll find. One pass and they'll get enough silver to pay for the thing.

Boise, Idaho
reviews: 1
7. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

I am curious as to how noisy the machine is? Of course we will be there the first part of December and I will find out then.

Boise, Idaho
reviews: 1
8. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

I am curious as to how noisy the machine is? Of course we will be there the first part of December and I will find out then.

9. Re: Watch for the new Beach Cleaning Machine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, October 25, 2012