We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edmonton_travlers
reviews: 4
Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

I just booked the Honeymoon suite at the hotel, but cannot find ANY information on it. Does anyone have pictures? Or is it a standard room or a jacuzzi suite......No information seems to be available and I would really appreciate some additional information. Thanks!!

Vancouver Island...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

I understand your confusion! For awhile I thought that the honeymoon suite and Jacuzzi suite were interchangeable. They're not! Haha! The honeymoon suite is guaranteed to have just one king bed and a bigger patio, no jacuzzi though :( I went though all this last week and spent the batter part of a day looking for room descriptions.

When are you going? My husband and I are booked in for the end of May.

edmonton_travlers
reviews: 4
2. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

We are heading out next week. I will most defiantly post a review when we get home!

edmonton
reviews: 1
3. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

I am booked in the honeymoon room as well and my departure date is April 15th. Any information would be great. I have read several reviews and am wondering if they get you to pay extra thinking that it is the suite shown on their website...but as posted it is just a regular room with king size bed?!

Looking forward to reading informative reviews.

Salem, OR
4. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

We will be there at the same time. My wife and I are there for over a week at the end of May. Can't wait, third Riu we've been to and first time in Mazatlan. Done plenty of research myself but share anything you find out please :)

Vancouver Island...
reviews: 2
5. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

I'm pretty sure your patio is a little bigger and you get a special gift when you check in. Don't get too excited though, reading the reviews it's a bottle of bubbly and a fruit plate. Have fun! This hotel is difficult to find a lot of info on. Usually i Can dig up menus etc but not this time. It'll be an adventure.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
reviews: 62
6. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

Iamspontaneou... It's only 2 years old at End or May/beginning of June... Maybe why ? LoL

I did find Out that What they call the Honeymoon Room is just a reg.room with 2 balconys.. There are 2 per floor, at the south and north sides,just as the bldg. bends(angles) ,therefore 2 balconys. All have One King.

Maybe they have Honeymoon Jr. Suites too? and Jacuzzi suites also...

Hamilton, Ont...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

Stayed in a honeymoon suite in Feb. regular room with huge balcony. Stayed on the 17th floor so ther ewas no ceiling on the balcony. I have pictures of the room on my slide show. Joy I know for sure that the lobby is air conditioned if its cool out. LOL I'm sure you'll love the hotel...Have a good trip!!!

Kamloops, Canada
8. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

we are booked there feb 23rd for a honeymoon suite , :)

I cant find any pictures anywhere does anyone have some they would like to share? :)

I can't wait!!!!! :)

9. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 14, 2012
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
reviews: 62
10. Re: Riu Emerald Bay Honeymoon Suite

Send me a PM and I can let you see some of my pictures and a Link to More., and Room Number to request.

There are Only 2 Per Floor. up to the l7th.floor.

Jacuzzi and Master suites cost More.

this is my Review. tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g150792-d1097…

joy