We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from the airport to Oceano Palace

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
reviews: 1
travel from the airport to Oceano Palace

What is the best way to travel from the airport? Is there a hotel shuttle or something? What should I expect the cost to be for the transportation? This will be our first trip to Mexico. Thanks.

Mazatlán, Sin...
1. Re: travel from the airport to Oceano Palace

There is a bus that will take you to whatever hotel you want. Costs $6 USD per person. Doesn't leave the airport until it's full, or nearly so.

Taxis cost $24 USD no matter how many you cram in.

Unless it's changed, you will save money if you pay in pesos. There is a place to change money in the airport and maybe an ATM (the very BEST way to get pesos) by now.

edmonton canada
2. Re: travel from the airport to Oceano Palace

When R you going to oceano palace as we leave jan 06 westjet from edm we r taking the bus to the hotel transport included

Edmonton
reviews: 1
3. Re: travel from the airport to Oceano Palace

Thanks for the replies & sorry for the double post with this question. Mazbook, I have read lots of your posts and appreciate the info. Hobo2 we are on the same flight! I'm sure transport to the hotel was not included in our package so it will cost us a few $ to get there. Can't wait to leave this -20 temperature!