We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transportation

Which Mazatlan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alaska
airport transportation

Anybody gota any recomendations on airport transportaion for a family of 5 going to PB Emerald bay? Any airport shuttles to the resort?

Mazatlan, Mexico
1. Re: airport transportation

Yes, there is a shuttle service available. Go to http://www.pueblobonito.com/ and down on the lower right you'll see a link that will give you more information.

Mazatlán, Sin...
2. Re: airport transportation

MazGuy is correct, however with 5 people and luggage it's almost the same cost to take 2 (YES, two) taxis each way and might be faster, more comfortable, and more convenient.

alaska
3. Re: airport transportation

thanks for the info. Can we take a taxi to the downtown PB then hitch the PB Emerald Bay shuttle?

Mazatlán, Sin...
4. Re: airport transportation

I don't know the answer for sure, but I would expect, since PB has an excellent customer service reputation, that they wouldn't mind at all.

One note: PB Mazatlan is only "downtown" in relation to PB Emerald Bay, which is REALLY way out. PB Mazatlan is almost the northernmost property in the Golden Zone and is far enough north that only dedicated walkers walk from there to the commercial center of the Golden Zone. The Golden Zone center is still about 3 to 4 miles north of "downtown" or el centro where the big market, the cathedral, the Angela Peralta theater and so much more is located.

Mazatlan
Destination Expert
for Mazatlan
reviews: 29
5. Re: airport transportation

Mazbook is correct. Yes you can take the shuttle from PB Maz to PB Emerald Bay. Although I can't imagine why you would want to, since you would have to change baggage etc. from taxis to bus. I'm pretty sure the cost of the taxis would be the same, regardless of which place in Mazatlan you wanted to be dropped.

wa state
reviews: 3
6. Re: airport transportation

We own at P.B. & according to what I've read, you cannot use the shuttle from one to the other to transport luggage I would suggest you get ahold of P.B. Emerald Bay & see if they have a shuttle from the airport