We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat A310 to Manzanillo...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Manzanillo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Mb.
reviews: 7
Air Transat A310 to Manzanillo...

I was reading on the Punta Cana forums that passengers on the Air Transat A310 from Winnipeg (and other locations) were allowed to disembark from both the front and rear exits of the plane to speed up the process.......Anyone know if they do the same at the Manzanillo airport....?

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 38
21. Re: Air Transat A310 to Manzanillo...

We've gotten the red light twice. No problems. They just check your incoming luggage like they do when you leave. Open it up, look thought it for contraband and sometimes they make small talk while they look. They are very nice about it and it only takes a few minutes.

Winnipeg
reviews: 3
22. Re: Air Transat A310 to Manzanillo...

We had a weird experience. Got the red light. First time ever. So they checked all of our bags. No problem. But as we had 6 checked bags I was not capable of dragging them all at once thru the exit so I had to go back to get my golf clubs and buddy at security ( read 19 year old ??? ????) wouldnt let me go back to get my clubs. I told him in Spanish they were mine but it took over 10 minutes before he felt comfortable letting me go and get them. 10 feet away!

23. Re: Air Transat A310 to Manzanillo...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Manzanillo