We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at Dreams

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
St. Paul, Minnesota
reviews: 6
Beach at Dreams

We are considering going to Huatulco for the first time. Wondering if anyone can tell me about the beach in front of the Dreams resort. Mainly, can you walk very far without running into a wall or bay that stops the walk. I'm not fond of a resort that sits in a little bay with 100 yards of beach.

Thanks for any help

Winnipeg
reviews: 11
1. Re: Beach at Dreams

There is lots of place to walk on that beach. From one end to the other (to the end of the pier) it has t be a couple of km's. It is so hot that you probably won't make it that far...lol No worries you will love the beach!

There is a bout 4 resorts along that stretch. DREAMS location in my opinion is perfect!

California
reviews: 8
2. Re: Beach at Dreams

The beach in Tangolunda runs for about 400 yards, but it's steep and not a great walking beach. If you scramble over the rocks by Dreams there is another, flatter beach the runs another ~150 yards. There are also other nearby beaches that are better for walking and just a quick cab ride away. Or if you just want to walk there are many good walking routes in the Dreams Hotel area. A sidewalk exists along the road all the way up to La Bocana (a very nice beach for walking) for the ambitious walkers.

3. Re: Beach at Dreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics