We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams - a la carte restaurant question

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
killarney, mb...
Dreams - a la carte restaurant question

On the Dreams website it says that the Portifino (Italian) restaurant is the only adult only reataurant. I have read a few posts in trip advisor that say that all the a la carte restaurants are adult only. I am traveling with my 2 kids (14 - considered adult) and 11. Can someone clear this up for me. I sent the hotel an email quite a while ago but have not received a reply. For as much as this trip is costing us as a family of 4 - I sure hope we won't just be restricted to eating at the buffet.

California
reviews: 8
1. Re: Dreams - a la carte restaurant question

Portifino is the only adult restaurant. A couple of years ago Himitsu was also made adult-only to accommodate the guests that had booked Secrets but were moved to Dreams when Secrets didn't open as scheduled. After Secrets opened Himitsu was supposed to go back to an all-ages restaurant. Maybe someone who has been there recently can confirm. Either way there are other all-ages a la cartes.

San Diego...
2. Re: Dreams - a la carte restaurant question

I was one of those guests who were switched to Dreams when Secrets didn't open on time. When I was there, as mentioned above, Himitsu and Portofino were adults only. There was a Mexican restaurant, El Patio, right next to Porofino and there were children present at that restaurant.

3. Re: Dreams - a la carte restaurant question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics