We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing at Salina Cruz

Which Huatulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Surfing at Salina Cruz

I'm going to spend 3 days surfing at Salina Cruz spots. Where should I stay? Salina Cruz itself does not seem appealing, but I need to be on the surf spots early in the morning...

Huatulco, Mexico
reviews: 3
1. Re: Surfing at Salina Cruz

Good surfing but lots of sharks. Salina Cruz is a port town and lots of commercial and industrial activity. Its pretty clean and should find lots of spots to stay at. There is a new WalMart, Sam's Club and Liverpool.

Huatulco, Mexico
2. Re: Surfing at Salina Cruz

Another option is Barra de la Cruz. Good surfing and cabins. About 45 minutes from La Crucecita towards Salina Cruz. About 10 minutes off the highway so you could check out on the way to SC.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
3. Re: Surfing at Salina Cruz

Thank you! Do you know recomend any hotel at Salina Cruz? It's not easy to find them on the net...

And do you ever heard of Punta Conejos? I would like to know exactly where it is, but can't find it...

chicago
reviews: 38
4. Re: Surfing at Salina Cruz

Is that where the Secrets resort is? La Bocana is on that bay, sometimes there is some surfing going on there.

Huatulco, Mexico
5. Re: Surfing at Salina Cruz

magicseaweed.com/Punta-Conejo-Surf-Report/…

6. Re: Surfing at Salina Cruz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics