We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Huatulco Mexico

Which Huatulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
reviews: 3
Barcelo Huatulco Mexico

Can anyone please tell us the room numbers of the premium ocean front rooms the building wing sticks out close to the Crown Pacific Hotel .We did look at the rooms last year its the 2nd level that has an extra larger balcony. Thank you! I Would like to rq this for my wife as she is a breast cancer surivor make a nice suprise for her.Billy

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 36
1. Re: Barcelo Huatulco Mexico

Billy we had if last April and it was wonderful (room 227) room and location. It has a L-shape deck and it is very nice!! I hope your wife is suprise!! Ted&Julie

Ontario
reviews: 3
2. Re: Barcelo Huatulco Mexico

Thanks very much! I Billy

3. Re: Barcelo Huatulco Mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics