We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Blanca water and email

Which Huatulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Villa Blanca water and email

Does anyone have an email address for Villa Blanca? I can't seem to find one online, except for a contact spot on the hotel website which doesn't seem to work.

Also, what is the drinking water situation at the hotel?

Many thanks.

toronto ontario
1. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

Try ventas(at)hotelesvillablanca(dot)com

British Columbia
reviews: 23
2. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

As at any hotel in Mexico, I would not drink the tap water. Villa Blanca puts bottle water in your room daily. The ice they put in the drinks are from purified water.

Vancouver
3. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

Thanks.

Cowichan Bay
reviews: 2
4. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

The hotel tap water is fine, purified, we have been drinking for many years with no problem.

Denver, CO USA
reviews: 16
5. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

I personally wouldn't drink tap water in ANY hotel I stay in, no matter where it is. YUCK!!!

St. albert,Alberta
reviews: 23
6. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

Deb.....if you do any amount of research, there's very little evidence to show that bottled water is any better quality than tap water. In fact there are a few cases that show the exact opposite....not to mention the amount of waste from bottled water.

Denver, CO USA
reviews: 16
7. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

Trippek, FYI I drink tap water all the time in homes. But never hotels. I carry water in refillable water bottles. I fill this bottle at drinking fountains or other available sources. For you to assume that I purchase and drink "bottled water" in this day and age is no longer a viable assumption. I care about the environment and have not purchased a bottle of water in years. Water from the tap in a hotel room...any hotel room is not for me!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 6
8. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

touchy touchy

St. Albert, Canada
reviews: 1
9. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

Thanks WpgLuke.... I was thinking the same thing...not sure what the difference is between fountain and tap or hotel and home??

winnipeg
10. Re: Villa Blanca water and email

They say its best to buy the bottled water made by Cocacola or Pepsicola,as they're standards are trustworthy.There is a super che store right behind the Villa blanca that sells this.

Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics