We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

Which Huatulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Battleford...
reviews: 1
Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

I am planning my wedding at the Dreams Huatulco and have a few questions regarding what they consider premium liquor. I have heard that at their Now resorts they serve Bud light in a can, but have never been to Huatulco and wonder if they have the same. The reason I ask is that if there isn't American beer for my father he may just have a small kitten!!

Abbotsford, Canada
1. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

Tell your dad to put the kitty back. Just back from wedding central...I mean Dreams H, they serve Bud and Bud Lite but not all bars seem to have it all the time.

Just ask and they will run and find him some... upon delivery I'm sure you'll hear, "It's a pleasure" to boot. R

Union, Mo near St...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

I'll be there in a few weeks and will drink any Mexican beer before drinking that swill brewed by AmBev, brewed right here in St. Louis. But I hope your Dad enjoys his during your trip.

BC
3. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

Just returned from Dreams and they had Coors, Bud and Bud Lite

winnipeg,MB
reviews: 4
4. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

Here know they have Bud and Bud light but don't rule out mexican beer.

San Diego...
5. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

They serve Modelo Especial and Modelo Negra on tap at Dreams. I prefer the Negra, but both beat Bud every day of the week. If your father decides to have a kitten, then tell him that if Anheuser-Busch InBev get their way, they'll own Modelo, so it's practically American! :>

California
reviews: 8
6. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

Yes they have Bud and Bud Light in cans at Dreams and Secrets. It's a bit stale tasting - maybe sat in the heat or sun for too long - so it was Modelo Negra for me.

7. Re: Do they serve canned American beer at the Dreams Huatulco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics