We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Barrie, Canada
restaurants

I have heard that the nightlife in Hautulco is quiet, I am beyond the stage of looking for a rowdy nightclub, however when my wife and I visit we would like to dine at restaurants that have either entertainment or have a fun busy atmosphere where we can lounge and drink after eating, not too pricey, any suggestions?

chicago
reviews: 49
1. Re: restaurants

Hemingways is one place.

Saskatchewan
reviews: 33
2. Re: restaurants

Casa mayor for music and a late nightcap, on the square with a tree growing through the floor, 2nd level.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 15
3. Re: restaurants

+1 for Hemingways.....

Huatulco, Mexico
reviews: 2
4. Re: restaurants

Hemingways and Casa Mayor are both great spots (although in my opinion Hemingways offers much better food). Also Saturday nights and late Sunday afternoons are popular at Finca de Vaqueros - BBQ meat and Mexican cowboys who sing to entertain the crowd. For pizza, La Crema is also a favorite with visitors and locals and they sometimes have live music.

NYC / Fire Island...
reviews: 4
5. Re: restaurants

Hola.

When we feel the need for late night fun in Huatulco, we go to La Papaya, a very hot nightclub owned by Don Wilo and frequented by many of the locals, business people and professionals, as well as visitors looking for some nightlife and dancing. We always have a grand time but at our ages it is best to take an evening nap, get there at midnight….."entonces, bailando sobre las mesas!!"

La Papaya is on Blvd Benito Juarez (sort of) across from the Nissan dealership….when you reach the general area, just follow the music.

Hope this helps. Your questions are always welcome.

Abrazos,

Matt

Casa Hoffa (South), Bahia Chahue, Huatulco, MX

Casa Hoffa (North), Fire Island, NY USA

Newcastle Ontario...
reviews: 30
6. Re: restaurants

My vote is for Casa Mayor, great place at night for a few drinks with live music, it's on the second floor, the view is fantastic and it is right on the town square, Ricardo is a great host. Late snack, good drinks and great live music, you can't go wrong!!!!

Newcastle

7. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics