We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oaxaca to Huatulco, Prto Escondido

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Montreal
reviews: 14
Oaxaca to Huatulco, Prto Escondido

IS IT POSSIBLE TO VISIT OAXACA

from HUaTULCO? any other cities of interest nearby besides the fake "typical village" i forgot the name?

do hotels offer cultural tours of Oaxaca or anything else?

i read on this site that oaxaca-puerto escondido by bus is called"vomit and windy" road....thus, better to fly into

beach destination.

i prefer bussing it.

how about huatuclo-oaxaca by bus impossible by deluxe bus? and huatulco to puerto escondido?

i cannot convince my friends in buying huatuclo...they want turquoise water. This is embarassing but what shade of sand and water are huatulco's bays?

any cheap all-inclusives?

wpg,mb
reviews: 1
1. Re: Oaxaca to Huatulco, Prto Escondido

Hi , yes you can visit Oaxaca from Huatulco, by plane . $92.00 each way plus taxes. approx. 35 min. plane ride, a bus will take appox 6 hours .

Hope this little bit of info helps

cheers

Montreal
reviews: 14
2. Re: Oaxaca to Huatulco, Prto Escondido

thank you....are there many cdns discovering huatuclo because the wholesalers don't offer any packages? it's always the same old places.i think you folks west of ontario have the onus on the pacific and here in the east, they push the closer atlantic.

Vancouver BC
reviews: 34
3. Re: Oaxaca to Huatulco, Prto Escondido

It's not white sand or Turquoise water but in March it was really warm, clean and we snorkelled right in front of the Galla. My husband really enjoyed the diving.

Get answers to your questions about Huatulco
More Huatulco Topics