We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Careyes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tiburon, CA
El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

Happy New Year Everyone,

We are going to Costa Careyes in February. We'd appreciate hearing from those who will be staying at the El Careyes Beach Resort especially MUNI who we read will be staying there in January.

Would anyone have any recent news about playing golf at El Tamarindo?

Thanks for any input you can offer.

seattle
reviews: 6
1. Re: El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

Will give you a full report after we return on the 21st/ I hope it will only be good news.

Happy New Year

San Miguel de...
reviews: 49
2. Re: El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

I too hope the logistics clarify.

Jonna Sointula is reliable and may have updated info.

M

Tiburon, CA
3. Re: El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

MUNI,

Hope your trip to Careyes was great! We are leaving in two weeks and would like to get an update from anyone who has been there recently.

Did you happen to play golf at El Tamarindo? My husband loves that course! Thanks.

seattle
reviews: 6
4. Re: El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

I did write a review on 1/21 and it is posted on trip advisor. We asked about El Tamarindo since we thought about having lunch there on the way to the airport. The front desk said that it accepted guests intermittently so you'll have to ask. They said they were pretyy fukk in February but it dstill won't feel crowded. Have fun

5. Re: El Careyes Beach Resort, Costa Careyes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 22, 2009