We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moto Fest 2013

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Acapulco
Moto Fest 2013

Just after a short break from Semana Santa the Moto Fest 2013 has returned to Acapulco this weekend. Motorcycles and buses began rolling in Thursday evening. Today is a complete madhouse. I just got home from the Diamante area and am glad to be out of the car. An article I just read says more than five thousand motorcycles have arrived along with more than six hundred buses. It's so congested in front of Playa Caleta and Caletilla that it took me 45 minutes just to drive through. The hotels are overflowing which is always good news.

Bedford, Michigan
reviews: 1
1. Re: Moto Fest 2013

Ive seen some pics of the costera this weekend, it looks like a madhouse! I love it for Acapulco!!

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
reviews: 115
2. Re: Moto Fest 2013

Always good to hear the hotels are packed. Too bad for all that traffic!!

Bedford, Michigan
3. Re: Moto Fest 2013

I saw some pictures of the streets along the costera after all the "party" last night night. Some one has a huge clean up job to do today!

Acapulco!!
reviews: 2
4. Re: Moto Fest 2013

BIG Party going on here!!

I'll believe the 600 buses and 5,000 bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night the Costera was wall to wall people, more people that even New years!!!!

Lots of $ too for the stores/clubs, beers were going fast!!!!!!!!! Not really Cheap people either, Nice $

Today continuing out by Tres Vidas for the show at 10:30

Lots of nice bikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice!!!

p.s. lots of old buses too!!!:

Pinellas Park...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
reviews: 37
5. Re: Moto Fest 2013

Loved seeing those pictures and the crowds. Really helps out the restaurants and shops as the slow season arrives.

Bedford, Michigan
6. Re: Moto Fest 2013

Yes jane, exactly what I was thinking. all that money coming in, as it will be awhile before busy season again. Great news for all in Acapulco.

Acapulco!!
reviews: 2
7. Re: Moto Fest 2013

The area does get allot of Mexicans weekends- we're not really dead,but just during the week......

Us locals try to drum up the local places when we can and get out to enjoy the wonderful life here in Acapulco, slow some nights but action.

Choperia has always action, Papa Bills has action as it is a really good deal now 2X1 Practically all the time!!!

La Isla has good Sunday crowds too........Blackbeards a little slow. Su Casa I believe is temporarily closed .

Weekend crowds at Beaches - Bonfil are good too with the locals..............Thursdays good at Crowne Plaza for Pozole and most other local popular spots too..

Got to go, getting hungry talking about the restaurants................

You know us locals reallty love it here and do our best to keep it going and enjoy the good foods and great service!!!

Edited: 10:59 pm, May 19, 2013
8. Re: Moto Fest 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco
Recent Conversations