We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bedford, Michigan
reviews: 1
animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

Im looking for an organization in acapulco that i can volunteer my time and money to help animals while i am in town. Id like to donate to a place that would best use the money to directly help animals in need. Oh, and maybe a place that my spanglish will be enough to communicate! Lol...

Acapulco!!
reviews: 2
11. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

get back to you both.........

Bedford, Michigan
12. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

Thank u. I know we are keeping u busy!

Claresholm, Canada
13. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

Is there ANY one worrying about those poor horses pulling those stupid tourist buggies? Or anyone I could complain to about their wretched lives. Saw some yesterday that made me cry. Every bone in thier bodies showing, some very lame and stiff, one being whipped to go faster. Some of them look in fairly decent condition, but the majority would be better off dead. I'm going home Monday, but if anyone could give me information as to where I could send complaints, and where possibly someone would listen, I would be grateful.

Bedford, Michigan
14. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

I was told about an organization called Happy Tails Acapulco who not only cared for dogs and cats but the horses as well. They have a facebook page. There doesn't appear to have been any activity on the page, and I sent them a friend request about a week ago and haven't heard anything back. So I'm not sure they are still around? Maybe you could find out something in acapulco about them.....

Bedford, Michigan
15. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

That last post should have said, there doesn't appear to have been any activity on that page LATELY....

Acapulco!!
16. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

Happy Tails is no longer really functioning as the person in charge has had to go back to the US but has recommended to me the one I mentioned and I will try totalk to them Yes you can send a deposit to them.

but let me get the info first on how etc? As to deposit to mexican bank something is lost in the whole deal or what ever OK

Get back to you...............on getting money here insome way efficently.

Acapulco, Mexico
17. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

She was married to an architect, right?

Acapulco!!
18. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

👍 yes

Acapulco!!
19. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

AcaQueen I am sure they would love your help and if they do not speak English there is an unspoken language of Love and caring the animals will understand.

You'll figure it out and they will Too!!

When here you can see what kind of help they will need and we'll try to set up a communication line where money can be sent to them, if not directly, through an honest source!! that is the MOST important thing as many people here have used the donations for other purposes I guess?? "They" are gone now but word gets around (BTW not the person recommending me to this group - she was devoted to all animals in Acapulco)

But well figure it out OK?

Bedford, Michigan
20. Re: animal welfare organizations in acapulco.

thank you acasun. less than 2 weeks til I get to town. i look forward to seeing what i can do while i am there, even if its just a little help.

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco