We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bryn Mawr...
reviews: 51
Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

Trip Report Feb11 Feb21 2013

Had one of my best trips ever, I have been to Acapulco fifty plus times since 1971, It amazes me how much it changes but stays the same The weather was outstanding and the people as friendly as ever. I found safety to be a non issue, Really enjoyed the Fiesta Americana its pools staff and central location and free wifi, The TA hookup at La Cabana, was great, Deb Jim,Mom Bob Drayton Andy Snork Richard, Charlie Margaret Jane Sandy, Claude probably missed a few. Happy Hour at Park had a nice turn out also.As I Ran into Acasun after a few years, Ate at Conoco and really liked it as I stopped a day early and had the chef prepare me some Chili Relleno, El Cabritos was a two stop for dinner, Excellent on both stops Best chocolate ice cream anywhere. Hit El Zorittos two times also. I always enjoy it Had Red Snapper Chilli Rellanos breaded steak pork Tacos and white pozole among the things at our table. Ate one night at Prime House on Livein’s suggestion and we were joined by Lacallie for an excellent meal. Saved a lot on cab Fare using Buses A/C and non, Also enjoyed walking up to Church at Costa Azul and breakfast at Tabasco Beach, Running into old friends I had not seen in years, Had my best Red Snapper on Revelcadero Beach cooked by my friends wife, Who also made me Chili Rellanos a few days later, Tried a little ocean swimming there , But there are many drops and holes Exercise extreme caution when swimming there. Was shocked when I hit the wrong button on Wal-Mart's ATM and got Two Fifty dollar bills when I wanted pesos. Can not wait to get back as there is nothing like waking up to the warm weather and sunshine.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
reviews: 115
1. Re: Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

Had a great time didn't we?? I'm winding down myself so many good times. Conuco did a great job for us as well.

San Francisco...
reviews: 68
2. Re: Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

Sounds like a great time. I'm envious!

Ontario
reviews: 9
3. Re: Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

'twas an inspiring trip, for sure. Used to be a time when two fifties didn't last long in Acapulco :) Many thanks to Truck for his organizational skills.

Acapulco
reviews: 5
4. Re: Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

Hey Hank, it definately was a great meal and so was the company.

5. Re: Trip Re[port Feb11 to Feb21

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco