We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Morrito or La Gamba ?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
El Morrito or La Gamba ?

... on the beach behind the Park.

Has anyone been to 'both' — and is one any better than the other?

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 10
11. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

Coco Loco is straight ahead of you if you go down the road to the right of Plaza Bahia (on the western side). The other places mentioned are in the same vicinity.

Louisiana
reviews: 18
12. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

If I remember correctly, Coco Loco is about right next door to El Morrito; (walked that section of the beach last year and stopped for a drink at El Morrito).

Ontario
reviews: 11
13. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

Just went online at a different computer to make sure I know my passwords for TA and FB. Once you get at a computer in Aca the Spanish keyboard is enough of a challenge...letters rubbed off on the keys...and @ is hard to find (lol). Found about 2500 pesos left over from last trip and about $250 US (Canadian doesn't get the same respect in Mexico even though it's above par right now). Hope to see you all soon and we'll definately find El Morrito. Acasun, are you gonna be available some happy hour?

Burlington, Ontario
reviews: 10
14. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

Snork you are on the countdown now aren't you? Hope you get a chance to come back in Feb so we can get together.

Floral Park, New...
Destination Expert
for Acapulco
reviews: 147
15. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

Barb

Those 3 places are no more then 100 feet from each other.

Ron

The multiple times we went to El morrito it was always busy for food and drinks. This was beach service mind you we were doing but that always gets my attention where the locals visit more.

Oh Acasun that is her usual spot!! I don't think she minds!! And Ron the cervesa is delivered in coolers when buckets run out!!

Edited: 5:11 pm, January 04, 2013
Acapulco!!
reviews: 2
16. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

It (Coco Loco) is located right behind (on the beach) of the Park Hotel (Good Priced Happy Hour in the Bar area)and right acrosed the street from their tennis courts ....

All are three in a row!!!!! ...........................

***Snork does the sun shine in Acapulco??????

Of course I'll be at some of the Happy Hours...guesss Kat and I might be set up for Tues!!

You IN???

I'll bring the nuts!!

St. Paul, Mn
17. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

Thanks Charlie & Sherry .... I do not mind ...yup those are my hangouts, like all of you to to visit, can meet more of you trip people,Also it helps the waiters for more tips right..... love the good service at both, see ya's soon I get there Sunday....

St. Paul, Mn
18. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

Oh, I forgot it's El Morrito for us...

Bryn Mawr...
reviews: 66
19. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

I get the feeling Mr Ron has something in the pipeline???

Acapulco!!
reviews: 2
20. Re: El Morrito or La Gamba ?

I do think he slid it in where and when but I lost track or the post???

HINT HInt??

Get answers to your questions about Acapulco