We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Acapulco!!
reviews: 2
Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

Rain and cloudy in Cancun today!!!

FYI

Aren't you glad your'e not there ??

*New opening TOMORROW of the Lounge and Bar (Upper Level) above the parking ramp of Palladium!!!

Edited: 5:50 pm, December 27, 2012
Acapulco!!
1. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

Just a traffic report; Traffic is very slow moving on the highway in Diamante

and I am sure backed up until the Esenica and that is backed up too!!

Mucho traffico!! MUCHO!!!

Feria in the Forum Imperial is very popular in these days and only more people to come!!!

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 7
2. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

But there is very little traffic on the Costera. Restaurants are busy, some full, some only half-full but traffic is moving well and I had no trouble parking right outside Forza Italia. (I am sure AcaSun is right about the Diamante and La Escenica but the bay is not overcrowded right now. Tomorrow might be another story....)

Acapulco!!
3. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

The Costera is usaully crowded during the day - but moving unless there is a fender bender and usually a taxi is involved. (anyone who has a taxi or knows fairly how to drive somewhat, is out there trying to get a fare.

Escenica was slow even until 9:30p.m. and finally a Police car with flashing lights, began another lane down from Las Brisas. Fortunately Sr. Acasun was the first behind the police car and made it down in no time............So it is nice to see the traffic police helping out some.

Nice to see Acapulco so full of people again, bring life to the city and alittle money to everyone...

So nice to see things picking up and people really interested again in Acapulco.......................

Lots of federal soldiers too!!

Edited: 2:39 am, December 28, 2012
danbury, ct
reviews: 18
4. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

Great news,! Getting more and more excited to get there!!

Merced, California
reviews: 28
5. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

From the looks of the webcam today it appears the beaches are jam packed. Can't wait to view it on New Years Eve! It's pretty boring in my little hometown. I hope I'm still awake to remember.

Acapulco
6. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

I was down there yesterday in the late afternoon. I usually stay right in front of the Loric Condominiums because it does not usually have many people there. Yesterday it was so full I had to look around just to find a little space for me to squeeze in. My friends working down there say business is much better this year.

Acapulco!!
7. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

It is great!!!

but internet is saturated and telephone (cells) lines too! !!!!

UGH!!!

Acapulco
reviews: 5
8. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

There are tons of people in the city right now and they are everywhere, centro, Golden zone, Diamante, everywhere. This is so good to see and it is reminicent of the old days, a real pleasure. You do get a feeling of safety as the police are everywhere......walking in twos all over the costera and patroling in cars too.

9. Re: Update; Acapulco lovers!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 31, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco