We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help finding the name of a place in Pie de La Cuesta

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
reviews: 2
Help finding the name of a place in Pie de La Cuesta

Hi guys! I was in Pie de la Cuesta a month ago, and I am trying to find the name of the place I was staying at. I have been looking at TripAdvisor pages and googled until my fingers bled, but I cant find it.

I do know they have a Facebook-page, so I am hoping that somebody here can help me!

Description: When driving through the sign "Bienvenidos a Pie de la Cuesta" it is about a two-three minute slow drive, and located to the left. It is a simple and inexpensive place, not a hotel. A small pool (where non-guests could pay 25 pesos for taking a dip) and between the place and the ocean there is a fairly large restaurant (the man who run it is as far as I can remember Mexican, but he spoke very good English). I do not know how many rooms they had, but maybe 6-7. The rooms were simple with a fan in the ceiling and hammocks outside. There was also some white tables with plastic chairs.

They did not have a communal kitchen, there was as far as I know no breakfast, and all rooms were on first floor, second floor did not exist. They had wifi.

I have tried google maps, and I think the place is located before Hotel Puesta Del Sol, but I cant be sure.

If anyone think they know which place I am trying to find, please tell me! Many thanks.

PS: It is not Bungalows Maria Cristina, so far I have not found it on TripAdvisor.

Orillia,Ontario
11. Re: Help finding the name of a place in Pie de La Cuesta

Ivan and Lacallie, Not sure whats what .So many small establishments in that area. I do remember a guy from Toronto ,maybe his name was Stan. who owned a beach side place. Thought it was Nirvana but i guess not. As Snork pointed out he was married to a mexican and when they split he took the back part of the property (beach side) and she built a shack out by the road .Very nice spot with a few rooms and a little pool area.I had first met him,sitting next to him on a flight from Toronto.I visited with him for many years at the pie. Nice guy and a great getaway spot.

12. Re: Help finding the name of a place in Pie de La Cuesta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Acapulco