We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal (Quebec...
Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

Hola everyone!

I will be returning to ACA during the last 2 weeks of February 2006. Last time (5 years ago), I stayed at the Costa Club and is returning to this hotel. Have heard that they were renovating. Can anyone tell me if construction work is all finished. They also have a new restaurant called Nude Beach.

Has anyone been there and how is it?

Gracias for your help.l

reviews: 1
1. Re: Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

yes the renovations are done they had a big party to open the new beach club there ....is that what they called it????? sounds interesting....lol....iam sure you will enjoy it i saw the pictures of the party in the newspaper when it came out...look real nice....hope this has been of some help....havent been there to take a look at it but now that you told me the name maybe i will.....lol....have a nice nite.....zzaa

Connecticut
2. Re: Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

Zzaa ...

How 'bout we get Need to check that one out- lol!? He'll be blowin' into town real soon!

Montreal (Quebec...
3. Re: Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

Thank you zzaa. If you should go and see please don't forget to post any information you have found. Gracias and have a gooooood nite.

Has anyone ever eaten there? How good is the food? Prices?

reviews: 1
4. Re: Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

no problem are you talking about the canadian rest. or the hotel....and yes ron need is the one for this investagating job will leave this one just for him ...lol....zzaa

NJ
reviews: 26
5. Re: Renovations at Crown Plaza Hotel

I'll try to get down there...If and when I go to the beach, I usually go down by the Conti Emporio, but recently with all the changes, a lot of people there don't reckognize me and ask me for my bracelet...kind of annoying....The mgr remembers me and the bell boys remember me, but then again everyone remembers me when I have my gf with me..this is the first time not bringing my own sand to the beach.