We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two more shows i found.....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Acapulco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
two more shows i found.....

ok ron and others i have been doing my homework as i promised and have found two more shows here in acapulco.....YATE BONANZA FIESTA.....this will take you on a two and a half hour tour around the bay and there is a show included in the price...tropical latin show....which includes...4 or 5 dance numbers and and singer doing 3 or 4 songs aswell apart from that there is a live band playing music for dancing during the cruise around the bay and i must not forget their open bar aswell....you get all of this for the price of 220 pesos per person and it is every nite....its a good price condsidering everything it includes.......

and now the second one which might be a little bit late for some but i will post it anyhow.....NINAS...... at 1am in the morning has a show as well.....INTERNATIONAL SHOW OF THE STARS.....everynite....which also has a live band for dancing aswell.....open bar and the price is 250 pesos per person....i hope that this has been of some help to all of those looking for entertainment here in acapulco and i will continue looking for more information as the day goes on ....have a great day everyone.....zzaa

Acapulco
reviews: 3
1. Re: two more shows i found.....

I went on the Fiesta and Bonanza a couple of years ago when they did the dinner cruise and I think the show was pretty much the same as they do now without the food. It was a good night for the price and dancing on the deck under the stars with the lights of Acapulco Bay all around you was a really great experience.

If you are looking for shows I think also Salon Q have a show each night although I am not sure about the price and time but will see if I can find out, it will be similar to the show at Ninas I think with Mexican / Latin star impersinations (excuse the spelling there!!!). I also know Mambo Cafe in Gran Plaza (where Amazing world used to be if you know it!) have a live band playing tropical music most nights but again usually late and night and a sort of nightclub atmosphere. I believe they are open from 10pm to 5am.

reviews: 1
2. Re: two more shows i found.....

thanks ibeefa help me find more fiesta mexicanas have you heard of anything...lets us know......