We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should we stop at Mega Mart first?

Which Todos Santos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Longmont
reviews: 13
Should we stop at Mega Mart first?

Todos Santos sounds like just the place I want to go. I would like to hang out wherever we are staying and cook most of the meals rather than go out every night. Is there a grocer and liquor store in TS or should we stop at the Mega in SJ first?

Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 24
1. Re: Should we stop at Mega Mart first?

Hi Jasmetas,

Are you from Longmont, Colorado? We are from Boulder and have been to Todos Santos many times. There is really no good liquor store in TS. We usually stop at Vinoteca or La Europa which are both between airport and Cabo. As for food we always go out for dinner. There is a little farmer's market on Wednesday I think at La Esquina cafe There is also a good little fruit/veggie market downtown however I think a stop at the Mega would probably be good if you are cooking in.

Longmont
reviews: 13
2. Re: Should we stop at Mega Mart first?

Hello neighbor! Thanks for your reply. We have been to San Jose, but never to Todos Santos. We like it nice and quiet and we also like fish. Of course we want to go out for dinner, but we would be just as happy finding a place we can eat a sandwich and drink wine on the patio. Thanks for the information you provided.

Seattle Area
reviews: 25
3. Re: Should we stop at Mega Mart first?

I would stop at La Europa for liquor, but my preference is to shop at the local stores for food. There's a great fresh fish market in town, as well as an organic street market for great produce.

There are lots of good restaurants in town as well. We're headed back next month for our 4th time, this time for a 6-week rental and can hardly wait. Hope you enjoy TS, it's one of our favorite places.

Edited: 1:28 am, December 10, 2012
4. Re: Should we stop at Mega Mart first?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 12, 2013