We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's The Best Tijuana Dentist For Full Mouth Reconstruction

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tijuana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westport...
Who's The Best Tijuana Dentist For Full Mouth Reconstruction

It is time to transform my neglected teeth. I am 65, and need 28 crowns, a couple of implants and root canals... Fortunately my bone/gums are strong. I need a seasoned dentist who is accredited/experienced in Prosthodontics.

I have two names which have surfaced. I would appreciate your comments on these or suggestions of other dentists that I should visit as part of my selection process.

- Dr. Ricardo Alvarez-Carrera - Dental Implant Center

- Dr. Bernardo Bogarin - Trust Dental Care, and Adame Dental Clinic

I will be staying with family in San Diego, and will be making a evaluation visit to Tijuana dentists in mid-August. Your thoughts are most appreciated.

Please feel free to email me directly if you prefer:

rbbox5-cl4@yahoo.com

Thanks, Robert

Edited: 3:16 pm, July 28, 2011
Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 49
1. Re: Who's The Best Tijuana Dentist For Full Mouth Reconstruction

I sent you an email with the heading "Tijuana Dentist."

2. Re: Who's The Best Tijuana Dentist For Full Mouth Reconstruction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 08, 2012