We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigars and Drinks

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tijuana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Cigars and Drinks

Are the any decent cigar shops near the tourist areas that I might be able to get a real cuban? Also, i know it is probably a reach but, is there any dutyfree shops at the border? I usually stock up on a bottle or two for cheap when given the chance. If not is liquor cheaper in mexico? thanks

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 77
11. Re: Cigars and Drinks

Old thread, I know, but the name of the other authentic Cuban Ciogar shop is La Casa del Habano which is located on Avenida 5ta (5th Ave.) on Revolucion.....La Casa del Habano is a franchise (185 worldwide) that sells only authentic Cuban Cigars and gets first crack at specially released, limited edition cigars. Moises Vargaas and Jorge will take good care of you.

12. Re: Cigars and Drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 22, 2010