We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a job

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mexico rosarito
Looking for a job

Hi my name is Sanjay. Im looking for a job in a hotel and i would love to serve in this hotel.

I speak 100% english & 100% spanish. So please inform me at my email add. Looking forward.

Thank You.

Sanjay

lonelylibran21@hotmail.com

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 49
1. Re: Looking for a job

Sanjay, I certainly don't represent any hotel, but before you could get any job in Mexico, you would have to be a legal alien. That means you would have to have an FM3, which you can obtain at any Mexican consulate if you have a passport. In addition, you can be hired ONLY for jobs a Mexican citizen cannot preform. Getting a job in Mexico is not easy.

2. Re: Looking for a job

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 20, 2009