We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calabasas...
Weather

What is the average tempertures during Sept and Oct? Was hoping to go down to Rosarito, but would still like beach weather.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 48
1. Re: Weather

Climate in Rosarito Beach

The climate in Rosarito Beach is essentially the same as the climate in San Diego; Rosarito Beach is only 30 kilometers south of the border. The following chart summarizes monthly averages. (Hopefully, it will still be a chart after I transfer it to this posting.)

Month High Low Rainfall

Jan 67°F 45°F 3 in

Feb 69°F 46°F 3 in

Mar 69°F 48°F 3 in

Apr 72°F 50°F 1 in

May 73°F 54°F 0 in

Jun 78°F 58°F 0 in

July 83°F 61°F 0 in

Aug 85°F 63°F 0 in

Sep 83°F 61°F 0 in

Oct 79°F 56°F 1 in

Nov 72°F 49°F 1 in

Dec 68°F 44°F 2 in

Bear in mind that the Pacific is cold always, and whatever warmth it managed to gain for August will be gone during the fall.

Rosarito, Mexico
2. Re: Weather

Frankly, before I moved down here full-time, September and October were my favorite months.

After school starts you never have a problem getting a parking space, a chair around the pool or a great table at your favorite restaurant Even later in the year, it may be chilly, but it will still be sunny and a walk on the beach in shorts and a sweatshirt is very enjoyable to me.

When you go shopping or dining you will have the time to chat with the owners, and you will find they really appreciate your patronage when they are not as busy. Some visitors will shy away from talking to a vendor or shop owner, but I find it great fun, and it seems they don't try as hard to "sell" you if you engage them.

With shopping always available, Wine tasting in Guadalupe Valley where it is warmer, better restaurants opening every day, art galleries, custom furniture makers...Rosarito is becoming a fair year-round option, so long as you do not depend on the beach for your entertainment. You can still dine, get spa treatments, play tennis, beachcomb, and practice your espanol in Baja. Rosarito is graduating from the days where the only thing you came here for was tacos and cerveza.

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, October 06, 2009