We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in September

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles, CA
Weather in September

We are spending the week of September 17 through 24th in Rosarito and the place we are staying (WIVC La Paloma) does not have air conditioning in the rooms. Should this be a problem? My husband doesn't like it really hot and sticky. I notice that the Rosarito Beach Hotel (very fancy) doesn't have it either, so I'm wondering. Thanks!!

Washington Dc
1. Re: Weather in September

Hey Vickaplan: We will be at the RIU in Cabo from September 17 through 25th. We are wondering about the weather as well. Is there a lot of rainfall, etc.? At one point, we were looking into Matzalan, Mexico but we keep reading about the rain season there (September).

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 48
2. Re: Weather in September

We live part time in Rosarito, and basically, no one has air conditioning; it simply isn't needed. Check the weather for San Diego; you'll be 25 miles south of San Diego, and the weather doesn't change much in 25 miles. It will be possibly a degree warmer than San Diego. You are much more likely to be concerned about whether the heat works. You'll be right on the coast, and the wind off the water can be decidedly cool. Pack sweats for early morning if you are type that's out and about early and for evening if you want to sit outside. If it's warmer than that, count yourselves lucky. During the day it will be warm in the sunshine.

If you have questions you think I can help you with (restaurants, etc.) feel free to ask--just put "La Paloma" or "Rosarito" in the subject line so I don't delete you as junk.

Pstreet1@aol.com

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 48
3. Re: Weather in September

And just as an aside, you'll be very happy you aren't in the Rosarito Beach Hotel; it isn't fancy, and the noise from the clubs can easily keep you awake until 4:00 a.m.

Washington Dc
4. Re: Weather in September

Thanks for all your help!

5. Re: Weather in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, May 11, 2009