We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Up in the Air RE Where to stay

Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Up in the Air RE Where to stay

i am returnig to Rosarita this year- with my two 18 year-olds- they want to party, my 16 year old - he wants soemthing not so crazy and my husband who has a hard time walking too far, but is always up for anything. i have stayed at Oceano before - no sleep, nice place, pool was'broken' we laughed ourselves silly, but the value could not be beat- are they any better now? i can get a place at La Paloma but worry i will be too far from the girls! or can stay at los pelicanos - which seems to be nice for all of us, and not too far from the town. looking for some advice here- the prices are all over the place, from $400 for 3 nights at oceano to $760 for La Paloma - Pelicanos weighs in at$540 for all of us, with ocean view -bottom floor rooms

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 47
1. Re: Up in the Air RE Where to stay

I would say Oceania is no better. Have you looked on www.VRBO.com? Perhaps La Jolla de Rosarito would work for you. The condos are nice. They are right in the middle of Rosarito (except for the house that's listed under that heading--it doesn't belong there), right on the sand, and farther from the noise than Oceania; it is also in much better repair than Oceania. La Paloma is a relatively easy walk (by beach) from the clubs, but is quiet and offers several pools and tennis courts and excellent security.

If only the 18 year olds need to be able to walk, I wouldn't think the distance would matter all that much; the rest of you can drive.

2. Re: Up in the Air RE Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, September 04, 2009