We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Loreto from Southern California

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Loreto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles, CA
Flights to Loreto from Southern California

I have begun considering a vacation at Danzante, but when checking Expedia, Orbitz and other airline ticket sites, the lowest round trip fares to Loreto I can seem to find are about $500 R/T. Do travel agents have access to lower fares? Does anyone have any tips on how to get to Loreto more economically? Thanks

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
1. Re: Flights to Loreto from Southern California

Alaska started non stop service, but since I am at home I don't have my easy access to all fares system to give you an idea of fares. Post your dates, and I can give you some ideas to check on Monday. Or, simply give your local travel agent a call!

Nanaimo, BC, Canada
reviews: 28
2. Re: Flights to Loreto from Southern California

Alaska flies into Loreto about twice a week (Thursday and Sunday I think). Flights from Vancouver were very reasonable particularly if you book at least 21 days in advance. In the $550 US R/T range from Vancouver. I looked at the fare from LAX to Loreto and it was in the $250US range for return.

St. Augustine, FL
reviews: 3
3. Re: Flights to Loreto from Southern California

My husband and I are going to Loreto in May, and got a round trip Delta flight (8008 and 8009) from San Diego for $312.21 per person. Thurs to Thurs...