We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf course lots ?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Loreto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
colarado
Golf course lots ?

I found three that are up for Sale, on the golf course fairway. Owned by an american who was going to build houses on them. If interested let me know I will try to help you get it touch with them. motana

Loreto
1. Re: Golf course lots ?

Montana are these part of the Loreto Bay development? I sure would like info on these if you have it. Thank you

colarado
2. Re: Golf course lots ?

No, they were bought before ' Loreto Bay '. Fonatur has released the papers to the present owner , now in a fidicomicio ' bank trust' . He thought about building a house for his kids, but things change and he want to sell them.

Motana

colarado
3. Re: Golf course lots ?

Hey Skiperdee, saw some of your posts, do you by chance have any working position at,or thru Loreto bay ? motana

Loreto
4. Re: Golf course lots ?

Montana, no I don't. We bought down there and are now wondering if we made the right decision. The building costs are much higher than what we planned for. We have been told that if we do sell our lot the price has doubled since our purchase . We are not worried about our investment but are concerned what the final cost maybe if we go forward. Therefore we are looking at other property in the area and would like any leads if anyone knows of beach front property. Our LB property is on the golf course so we are curious to see if we can do better. Thanks for your insight.

colarado
5. Re: Golf course lots ?

HI Skiper, Yes the cost of construction is rising, materials and labor. The lots on the golf course are on the fairway, he is looking for a sale and will talk terms . I also know of beach front lots but they are south of town. Lots of new things going on down there, I got back 3 weeks ago and was surprised to see the changes.If you would like more info. on these lots just e-mail me and I'll let you know what I know about them. They are close to my house and on a nice beach. Good Luck everybody. Got baja !!!!!

Loreto
6. Re: Golf course lots ?

Yes Montana I would like to email you to get more info. I have also followed your emails and know you have alot of knowledge of this area. We have really come to love this area and know that we want to spend as much time as we can down there. Can I get your email. Thanks so much

colarado
7. Re: Golf course lots ?

Hi skiperdee, Loreto is a place to love. The years that i've spent down there have been the best. Sure you can e-mail me, i'll let you know what I know of the area, and of the people there. Be nice to meet you in Loreto some day and share some good mexician seefood and a cool drink. johnfkotula@aol.com

motana