We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in La Paz

Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
Hotels in La Paz

Does anyone now about the hotels in La Paz? Looking for a higher end on the water if possible. If someone has 4 favorites they could shere would appreicate it. Also is there a reputable dive center there? If you see this twice I messed up.

Lewiston, California
reviews: 63
1. Re: Hotels in La Paz

Well no beach in town proper but a lovely one at the La Concha. Hotel is so/so bit we rented a lovely 3 bedroom condo that was terrific. Living room, dining room, family/game room, kitchen, 3 bathrooms & a large balcony overlooking the Sea of Cortez. Pool for the condos only separate from the hotel. Great shelling beach. Dive center on site. We rented through a company in La Paz that I had found om line. It was 200 USD a night but we split it with another couple bringing our daughter along also. There are smaller units for less money.

san bernardino...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hotels in La Paz

las gaviotas is a time share but Im sure you can get a room there , i own a week there and it is probably the best rooms you'll find overlooking the bay very close to downtown.

us
3. Re: Hotels in La Paz

gliss i agree go with la concha not many hotels there is also one i think called la marina i was just there i can find out for you

4. Re: Hotels in La Paz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, August 12, 2009