We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Geoducks plant in Ensenada

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
How to get to Geoducks plant in Ensenada

We want to buy geoducks in Esenada. Anyone can guide us how to get to the plants and if we take plane instead of driving, which airport should we arrived?

kate111222@hotmail.com

thanks

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
reviews: 66
1. Re: How to get to Geoducks plant in Ensenada

I had to actually look up what a geoduck was....

Now that I know, I've never seen them in Ensenada, but that does not mean that they don't exist. You might try contacting some of the sports fisherman out of Ensenada port - they might know more.

Also, it would be wise to check the US customs website to see if it is legal to bring them back:

cbp.gov/xp/…FishandWildlife

Good luck finding your Geoducks :)

rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
reviews: 2
2. Re: How to get to Geoducks plant in Ensenada

I would try the large fish market in Ensenada, ask some vendors if you do not see them......

3. Re: How to get to Geoducks plant in Ensenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 21, 2014