We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ensenada to/from Estero Beach Hotel Transport

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
reviews: 2
Ensenada to/from Estero Beach Hotel Transport

The taxis are getting expensive. It was $8 each way and now its $20. I like to go out to dinner at night in Ensenada. Are there any good deals for transporation to and from Ensenada/Estero Beach Resort. It costs me more for a taxi then it costs for dinner.

Thanks!

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
reviews: 66
1. Re: Ensenada to/from Estero Beach Hotel Transport

I wish I had a better idea for you, but as far as I know that is the going rate. Not sure if it is an option, but perhaps you can split the cost with some friends or new friends that you make at the hotel and all go into/out of town at the same time(s).

Although I've been to Estero beach, I've never stayed at the Hotel, but heard great things. Please review on TA when you return.

Have a great time!

Ensenada, Mexico
2. Re: Ensenada to/from Estero Beach Hotel Transport

The average cost of a Taxi is approximately $15dlls each way (before tip). However, you can request a RADIO TAXI be called by Reception from Estero Beach. The RADIO TAXI costs approx. $6-8dlls. You can then make arrangements with the driver to pick you up later at a specified time and location and have him return you to Estero Beach for the same amount.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
reviews: 66
3. Re: Ensenada to/from Estero Beach Hotel Transport

Thank you Estero Mgmt for this excellent information! We are staying at Punta Banda in April with a large group and using the Radio Taxi would be optimal for going into/out of Ensenada for an afternoon.

We've only camped at Estero - many moons ago - but have heard excellent things about the hotel and look forward to staying there!

4. Re: Ensenada to/from Estero Beach Hotel Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 16, 2014