We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wineries in Ensenada

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix
reviews: 3
Wineries in Ensenada

We are planning to spend one day in Ensenada next week - arriving by ship. Any suggestions on what wineries we should be sure to see? And, what is the best way to see them - rent a car? - take a taxi? other? Thanks so much for any suggestions and help!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 48
1. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

My preference would be to rent a car. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll email you a map of wine country. L. A. Cetto is one I would definitely include.

Phoenix
2. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

Can you let me know how you did with the winery? I also was wondering if I had enough time to see one winery, a visit to the bufadora and lunch or dinner at capricho's if I was there for just one day? Thanks

San Diego...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

It might be possible if you rented a car or used the tour by taxi option, but you would be stressed and rushed...so I wouldn't recommend trying to see everything in one day.

PHX
reviews: 24
4. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

We were interested in visiting the wineries in the area - but it appears the Hertz car rental is no longer there (at least Hertz ian't aware of it)

I had seen a list of four winereries to visit. We would like to see most of them.

What would be the best way to do this? Is there car rental, golf cart rental, hire a cab for the day?

(How much would be the appropriate amount to offer for a cab for this tour for 4 people?)

The ship tour only goes to two wineries. Would that be a better option?

Thanks!

San Diego...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

Fiesta rental car is located in the lobby of the Hotel Corona on Blvd. Costero close to where the cruise ships dock.

You get inquire about the cost, then walk down to one of the taxi stands and see if they would charge less to vist all the wineries you are interested in seeing.

PHX
reviews: 24
6. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

That's great information! Thanks!!!

7. Re: Wineries in Ensenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, February 18, 2010