We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Ensenada

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Des Moines...
reviews: 7
Map of Ensenada

Where can I find an interactive map of Ensenada?

Google maps pretend Mexico doesn't exist and Map Quest doesn't give you directions from point A to point B.

And, where can I find a good local map that I can print out, preferably with points of interest, restaurants, markets etc?

San Diego...
reviews: 4
1. Re: Map of Ensenada

The best one that I have been able to find online is at advantagemexico.com/ensenada/images/ensenada… You can purchase one like this in a couple of the stores along Lopez Mateos.

You can also pick up a free tourist map that shows some points of interest at the tourism office located on Blvd. Costero. It looks like the map at members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/213f88.

West Des Moines...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Map of Ensenada

Thanks, I've printed that one off, looks nice.

3. Re: Map of Ensenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 03, 2009