We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for young couple in mexico?

Dorking, United...
reviews: 2
Best hotel for young couple in mexico?

My boyfriend and I are thinking of going to mexico next summer but I am lost to what hotel we should choose! What I'm really looking for is a luxurious resort with great service and also with a wide range of yummy food and cocktails! We aren't massive partiers so being near nightclubs isn't a must, although it would be nice to have some evening entertainment. Prefer to be close to shops and touristy things to do during the day!

Any suggestions welcome!!

1 reply
Texas Gulf Coast...
reviews: 73
1. Re: Best hotel for young couple in mexico?

Olive S,

Welcome to TA! You posted your question on the 'general' Mexico forum; please be a bit more specific as to what part of Mexico you want to visit, and your budget range in order to get accurate responses. For example, if you want to go to the Cancun / Playa del Carmen area, you will get entirely different answers than if you want to go to Mexico City D.F., Los Cabos or Acapulco. Each of these areas are vastly different and many hours by car apart one from another. So any additional clarification on your part will allow TA regulars to help answer your question. Keep posting!!

Se diviertan!

Reply to: Best hotel for young couple in mexico?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted