We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking of Hotel

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Accra, Ghana
reviews: 22
Booking of Hotel

Hi, will it be cheaper to book my accomodation through Agoda.com or at the various Tour Agency located in Ao-Nang?

Edited: 9:02 am, January 30, 2014
5 replies to this topic
Rotherham, England...
1. Re: Booking of Hotel

Probably Agoda.

Accra, Ghana
2. Re: Booking of Hotel

Hi Shane,

Thank you for the reply. I noticed that in Hatyai (Southern part of Thailand), it is cheaper if you book through the Tour Agency than Agoda but I don't know if it is the same for Krabi, Ao-Nang.

Rotherham, England...
3. Re: Booking of Hotel

I'm surprised. Usually Tour Operators are higher. When are you travelling? If it's low season you may get better prices. Also I know people who claim to have turned up at a hotel with vacancies and haggled over a price.

Accra, Ghana
4. Re: Booking of Hotel

I will be in Hatyai from April 1st to 5th.. the Tour Agencies that I am referring to are those commonly seen around AoNang where you book the day tours. Are you currently there? For Hatyai, if booking through the Tour Agency, it can be cheaper by a few hundred bahts!

Accra, Ghana
5. Re: Booking of Hotel

Hello, is anyone able to shed some light on this issue of mine?

I just tried calling J Hotel and apparantely they charge more for walkin in. They quoted me 1300 baht whereas Agoda.com cost 700 baht.

Reply to: Booking of Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted