We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities in Krabi

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Activities in Krabi

Hey guys,

This will be my first time in Thailand and I'm staying at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort... My girlfriend and I will be there for 2 half day and 1 full day. We want to try as many things as possible (in a relaxing manner). Can anyone give me some advise on what to do, where to go and how to do it if possible?

Ao Nang, Thailand
reviews: 1
1. Re: Activities in Krabi

You do not have much time for activities and therefore, I recommend you to make a Hong island tour, which is just in front of the Sofitel about half an hour boat distance. The tour includes other islands you can spot from the Sofitel.

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: Activities in Krabi

Thanks for the tip, Sofitel have suggested this but it's super expensive for just 2 people. What option is there to go to Hong Island?

robina
reviews: 36
3. Re: Activities in Krabi

hire a longtail boat from town , they can seat about 20 so the more u can get to go with u the cheaper it will be ,we hired the whole boat for our self, 2 couples and was 2400 baht , $85 aussie .... its about a 60 min run from an nang town centre and that way u can come or go as u wish once there , we spent 4 hours there as love swimming and sunning etc ......

the trick would be hang out at booking office and see who else wanted to go there and spilt the cost , there is also a national park fee to be paid once u arrive at hong island , which is bugga all in aussie terms

4. Re: Activities in Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 14, 2014