We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Puchong, Malaysia
reviews: 3
Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

Hie all...

Planning a honeymoon trip after my wedding which is next year Mid November 2014.

Mind recommend place to stay where walking distance to beach, shopping and lot of place to eat?

Also is there any hotel/resort have private jacuzzi tub located in room balcony?

Thanks in advance...

Ao Nang, Thailand
reviews: 25
1. Re: Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

Close to those things (beach, shopping and places to eat) your best options are probably Ao Nang Villa Resort or Golden Beach Resort. I don't know if they have balcony jacuzzis. Check out their websites

Puchong, Malaysia
2. Re: Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

Thanks Darren B, saw lot of ur replies when u stay there almost 9months ya...

how bout Vogue Resort and Spa? any idea on this resort? is it walking distance to what i mention?

Ao Nang, Thailand
reviews: 25
3. Re: Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

I don't really know anything about Vogue Resort and Spa, except that it is walking distance from those things. It's probably a 5 minute walk from the beach, as opposed to Ao Nang Villa Resort & Golden Beach Resort which are just across the road from the beach

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 15
4. Re: Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

You could try Peace Laguna, in Ao Nang they have the Jacuzzi in the room and are a short walk to the beachfront, maybe 250 metres.

Personally I stayed 3 nights in the Centara Grand Resort and then moved for two nights in Peace Laguna.

Centara Grand is great to relax and get to know one another and Peace Laguna just gave the option of local shops and bars. We also did a trip to Phi Phi from there.

Puchong, Malaysia
5. Re: Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

thanks markeewan... will survey peace laguna n see how was it...reviews..

6. Re: Where to stay at Krabi for 5D 4N

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 16, 2014