We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing hotel in Ao nang, Krabi

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pune, Maharashtra...
reviews: 43
Choosing hotel in Ao nang, Krabi

I am travelling along with my wife and 1 year old daughter to Thailand in January 2013. I am very confused about choosing hotel for us in Ao nang.

We are travelling Thailand for 6 days and want to spend 2 nights in Krabi. We are looking for nice beach views and moderately peaceful location so that we could relax and same time enjoy our surroundings as well. We are not much interested in night parties but we are foody and bit shop-oholics. Our budget is about 4500-5000 Thai Bahts/night, but beach front hotels are way too costly as we are travelling in high season. We could prefer hotels which are closer to beach and have good views. Can anyone please help.

Sydney Australia
reviews: 52
1. Re: Choosing hotel in Ao nang, Krabi

Ao Nang Villa, Golden Beach resort, or up the road a bir to The Vogue

The Vogue has a 3 night Getaway Package that will cost you around 13000baht for 3 nights with transfers a massage each and a dinner. Its up the hill 200 metres but the views are great and the service is better. We've stayed on the beach at Ao nang Villa twice and the Vogue once, and will head back there again next time

Pune, Maharashtra...
reviews: 43
2. Re: Choosing hotel in Ao nang, Krabi

Thanks @tezzat..will have look at them.

3. Re: Choosing hotel in Ao nang, Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, December 15, 2013