We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

Hi. We were given a price of 830 Thai Baht for airport p/u with the Ao Nang Orchid, and would like to know if anyone has information on the Krabi Shuttle service. I went on their website, and they are less money, but with them you prepay. I don't have a problem with prepaying, but want to know if they are reliable or if anyone has had a problem with them not showing up at the airport.

Ao Nang, Thailand
reviews: 1
1. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

Krabi airport shuttle has a number of buses idling at the airport and once full or once no more passangers are embarking from the arrival hall, they depart to Krabi town and further to Ao Nang. They stop at all major hotels on request. However, you have to expect the trip might take more than 1 hour, subject to the number of stops, whereas with a taxi you may make it within 20 min to Ao Nang. I don't know about Ao Nang Orchid.

Bangkok, Thailand
reviews: 16
2. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

Last year I transferred in an Airport taxi to Ao Nang for 600 Baht. After arriving we just went to one of the kiosks on the right near the exit and paid the money and they called the next driver.

On the return journey we bought two tickets in the 12-seater minivan from a roadside stall. The tickets were about 120-150 Baht each and the van came to the hotel to pick us up. Not sure if this is the Krabi Shuttle service you are referring to. The shuttle service was entirely acceptable and as we were nearly last to be picked up it didn't add much to the journey. In any event the trip in a car takes 45 minutes.

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
reviews: 28
3. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

you dont have to pre-pay with krabi shuttle. you can select the pay in cash option

Vancouver, Canada
4. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

lost_farang : Are they reliable for showing up?

We don't want to take a bus or minivan where there would be alot of stops along the way to other hotels,. We would rather pay a higher price and get to the hotel.

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
reviews: 28
5. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

my friends always use them when visiting, so yes.

Tiong Bahru...
reviews: 3
6. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

i always used www.krabishuttle.com

Stockholm - Sweden
reviews: 21
7. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

We used them a number of times during our last trip and even asked them to store some of our luggage when we went island hopping.

They are super reliable and I will definitely use them next time we go.

australia
reviews: 12
8. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

My son and his friends used then for return transfers from Phuket-Krabi and were very happy. They paid the driver.

9. Re: Krabi Shuttle Airport Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:31 am, March 14, 2013